Connected up the belts on the X Axis:
Another salvaged continuous belt, again T2, and again folded in the middle to avoid cutting it.
Z Axis M5 leadscrews installed:
Power supply mounted to the frame:
Ebay, also came with RGB leads, which I can either use or sell on. This power supply should be more than enough for the heated bed as well as all other electronics.
I dismantled it, then drilled 4 holes through the case to mount it to the frame, then put it back together again in-situ.
You can just make out the other end of the power cable, where I cut off the XBox connector and ferrite core, so I can solder up the various 12V and GND cables.
I also extracted the ferrite core from its plastic molding, so can put that back over the cable to help reduce unwanted interference from the power supply.
I have also started on the wiring for the motors. I have only completed the X, Y and Z motor wiring so far, as well as mounting the Sanguinololu to the frame.
Wickes, £9.99 for 50m, this should be enough wire for many, many projects.
I am only actually using 4 cores, and pulling out the other 2, so I can use these elsewhere as required.